10 June 2014

Some sort of holiday...they say

Sometimes I feel grateful for religion. It is not funny, I am not joking.
This weekend started slow as usual: pizza in house, tv shows and watched Romanian tennis player Simona Halep play the French Open women final. But than something amazing started happening to me. It was a feeling which maybe some of us experiment at the sight of spring. Thanks to the connections made and the good, quality conversations, it had moved me to start writing and to enjoy the pure energy that surrounds me with buildings, people, places, flowers, 2 wheeler vehicles, ice-cream, and my favorite: writings on the walls. So on this holiday which I have no idea how it's called because I am no religious person, I took the dust off from the camera and went on my way on the streets of Cluj-Napoca and its Botanic Garden.
Enjoy...
















No comments: